The HONOR Watch GS 3, a smartwatch with a design inspired by classic mechanical watches, is made of high-quality materials like 316L stainless steel and weighs just 44g.
The design incorporates a new eight-channel PPG (Photoplethysmography) sensor module that detects precise optical signals, greatly increases the accuracy of the heart rate monitoring function, allowing users to better track their health, thanks to its AI Heart Rate Monitoring Engine, which integrates numerous algorithms to cancel out noise during activity.
It has over 100 different sports modes. When running, cycling, or hiking outdoors, the HONOR Watch GS 3 additionally boasts exact route tracking features and benefits from built-in L1/L5 Dual Frequency GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System). There’s also a water resistance rating of 5ATM. With regular use, the HONOR Watch GS 3 lasts up to 14 days, and quick charging promises 1 day of use in just 5 minutes.
HONOR Watch GS 3 specifications
- 1.43-inch (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED 3D curved display with up to 1000 nits brightness
- 32MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor Air pressure sensor
- Microphone and Speaker for calls via Bluetooth, One-click quick reply
- Water and Dust resistant (5ATM)
- 100+ workout modes with 10 professional sports modes, Auto detection of 6 workout modes, Sleep tracking, 24 x 7 Heart rate, and SpO2 tracking
- Dimensions: 45.9×45.9×10.5mm; Weight:44g (without the strap)
- Bluetooth 5.0, Beidou (B1I and B2a), GPS (L1/L5), GALILEO (E1/E5a), QZSS (L1/L5), GLONASS navigation satellite systems, NFC
- Battery life of 14 days of typical use, 30 hours of battery life in GPS mode, 5 min charging offers 1 day of use
Pricing and availability
The HONOR Watch GS 3 comes in Midnight Black which costs €229 (US $256 approx.) and the Ocean Blue, and Classic Gold models with a leather strap costs €249 (US$ 279 approx.). The availability of the product will be disclosed at a later time, said the company.